1. Ayebare RR, Flick R, Okware S, Bodo B, Lamorde M. Adoption of COVID-19 triage strategies for lowincome settings. Lancet Respir Med DOI:10.1016/S2213-2600(20)30114-4.
2. Burke RM, Midgley CM, Dratch A, Fenstersheib, M, Haupt T, Holshue M, Ghinai I, Jarashow MC, Lo J, McPherson TD, Rudman S, Scott S, Hall AJ, Fry AM, Rolfes MA. Active Monitoring of Persons Exposed to Patients with Confirmed COVID-19 – United States, January – February 2020. Morb Moral Wkly Rep. 2020 March 6; 69(9): 245-6.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Cases in U.S. 2020. Accessed March 21, 2020 at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/casesin-us.html
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Clinical Care. Accessed March 21, 2020 at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019ncov/hcp/clinical-guidance-managementpatients.html
5. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission. Accessed March 21, 2020 at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019ncov/downloads/community-mitigation-strategy.pdf
6. Chen N, Zhou M, Dong X, et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet DOI:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30211-7
7. Li Q, Guan X, Wu P, et al. Early Transmission Dynamics in Wuhan, China, of Novel Coronavirus– Infected Pneumonia. N Engl J Med 2020; 1–9.
8. Li X, Zai J, Wang X, Li Y. Potential of large “first generation” human-to-human transmission of 2019-nCov. J Med Virol 2020;92(4):448-454.
9. Sheahan TP, Sims AC, Leist SR, et al. Comparative therapeutic efficacy of remdesivir and combination lopinavir, ritonavir, and interferon beta against MERS-CoV. Nat Commun 2020; 11. DOI:10.1038/s41467-019-13940-6.
10. The Joint Mission. Report of the WHO-China Join Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). 2020. Accessed March 21, 2020 at http://www.who.int/docs/defaultsource/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-oncovid-19-final-report.pdf
11. van Doremalen N, Bushmaker T, Morris DH, et al. Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1. N Engl J Med 2020; : 0–2.